Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways when users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities that we make available on our site.
When you register for an account on our website, we may ask for your contact information such as name, company name, address, email address, date of birth, and telephone number.
Usage of your Personal Identification Information:
- To provide, operate and maintain our website.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to respond more effectively to your service requests.
- To keep track of your orders: we may use the information which Users submit about themselves while placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to offer the service.
- To send information that you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To personalize your shopping experience: we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To keep track of your account activity.
- To inform you about our special offers.
- To send periodic emails: only the email address which the Users provide for order processing will be used to send them information and updates about their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
Like any other website, www.ragavi.in uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accesses or visits.
The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on your browser type and/or other information.